Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"Oh....Oh my."

(more photos here)



That was pretty much the extent of my reaction when I saw this at one of my frequented blogs.

I've long admired the Swiss flag for it's bold simplicity (Same can be said for the Scottish flag). White-on-red is so strikingly contrasting, and to do it with a symbol as simple as the symmetrical cross makes my mouth water. 

Switzerland is also the birthplace of the much loved/hated Helvetica. I've spoken of the Swiss style of design here before, but this special edition Moleskine brings all things Swiss together in one simple journal. I haven't seen what the interior pages look like, but I can only hope they are grid paper.

Anyone who can tell me where to get one will be showered with praise...and valentine candy hearts in a box.


1 comments:

Mr. Nordmann said...

I assume you have purchased one, but if you have not, here is a link. http://www.moleskineasia.com/
They are 198 HKD, which is about 25 USD.
I may be purchasing one as well.