Friday, February 05, 2010

Hiatus

I figured since I hadn't posted anything in about 3 months, I'd go ahead and make a quick announcement.

Work has been great for UD+M in 2010, and honestly, I've just run out of time to update the blog regularly. I'm actually in the process of creating some solutions for this problem, but unfortunately, paying clients come first.

There's a lot of exciting things in the works:

There should be some updates to the UD+M portfolio soon. Keep your eyes open!

STREETLIGHT is officially launched. If you haven't seen our non-profit-focused brand yet, check it out.

UBERCLOTHING is STILL in the works. We've decided to slow down on that front to ensure that we develop a quality product. Testing the site with our collection of incredible designers should be happening very soon, and you'll probably be seeing a new homepage for the site in the near future.


So, until we meet again, I hope all is well.

Cheers,
Ryan

0 comments: