Friday, July 03, 2009

Ragamuffin


I'm not sure you all are aware of this, but I'm pretty sure I married the most talented woman in the world.

I met her in 2nd grade. Since that time, I've watched her perform in school productions, dive headfirst after a volleyball, design incredible interior spaces, graduate with honors as probably the best in her department, organize a wonderful home, reupholster furniture, write beautifully, become a birth doula, assist 2 births in one day (!!!), crochet scarves and hats, braid a rag rug, and if that's not enough, she's teaching 'The Art of Homemaking' next year at a local high school.

But wait, there's more! She decided to open an etsy shop to feature her newest accomplishment, sewing. Raechel's new store, Ragamuffin, showcases her skill through (for now) the Original Ragamuffin skirt. I must say, it's adorable. Go check it out...

Like I said in so many words, I am a very lucky guy and so proud of my multi-talented wife. Way to go, Babe.

0 comments: