Saturday, June 27, 2009

Breath of fresh air

Ahhhhh.....Boy does that feel better!

Considering I haven't updated the layout since I started this blog, it was well overdue for a facelift.

As you can see, some things have changed a bit. No longer is the company called 'UBER DESIGN+MARKETING'. In January, the website went through a digital rebrand and with that came the name change. I found myself constantly struggling to give my business name over the phone. Instead of it being a simple 'Hi, this is Ryan Myers from...', it was more often, 'OOO-BERR! U-B as in boy, E, R.' You'd think that someone in branding would've thought of that earlier on!

Anyway, now it's UD+M. It's a branding and design studio. Everybody understands that. And if they don't, well, let me tell you a little about branding (get the hook?)

So, some obvious changes and some not so obvious. While my intentions were ambitious to post insightful, daily musings (that was for my wife. She HATES that word!) when I started this blog, I've noticed, as you may have, gaps in posts. It's not that I don't have anything going on. More, my expectations to write something mindblowingly groundbreaking hinders me from just saying what I want in more than 140 characters (I tweet like a bird on a sugar high). I'd like to use this blog more for quick updates of what's going on with UD+M, creative inspirations, and the occasional thought-out post. I think we all may benefit...if anyone's still reading...since I never post....a comment would be nice...hm.

Oh, and I might just start using labels, too! Mostly because they would look sweet in this layout.

3 comments:

Christine said...

I'm still reading! And I love the new layout. Very seamless.

Anonymous said...

I read.

Raechel said...

I don't read. Because you say things like "musings".

Love you!