Monday, June 29, 2009

Dub FX

I've tweeted this video a few times in the past, but I thought I'd bring it over here that way I have easy access to it all the time. I absolutely LOVE this video. The artist, Dub FX, records and loops different sounds and notes live on the spot to create a beautiful piece of art. This gets me geared up to create every time I watch it. It's a little long, but well worth your 9:03. It takes him a little while to get it rolling, but it turns in to something amazing.




My dad admitted to me the other day that he watched it at work:
'gotta confess....I thought it was pretty cool. Would like to have cranked it up a bit to take full advantage of my speakers/sub-woofer here at the office, but thought it would not be a good idea....people would think I have totally lost my mind!'

0 comments: