Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Attention Shoppers!


I've always been drawn to the retail world in one form or another. If it's not working in the mall, which I have done my fair share of, it's designing for other retail businesses...Quick pause to list all my jobs involving retail:

1. Finish Line
2. Rogers & Hollands
3. Lowes
4. Designed clothing line to sell at music events
5. Short stint at Pottery Barn (probably the worst job I have ever had. Ask me about it if you want to know more...)
6. Banana Republic
7. Designed entry door catalog for Lowe's
8. Designed various ads and collateral for national tire manufacturer
9. Created initial website design for Prophetik Clothing, featured in retail stores all over the world
10. Designed another clothing line that never took off

...which brings us to today. UD+M has opened a small online store where I will be showcasing various designs for clothing, prints, and maybe more. Right now, the products really lean more towards the graphic design geeks and typophiles. But, keep your eyes open! There may be something in there soon that tickles your fancy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pottery Barn Chicago is now a gaping hole on Michigan Avenue. No more PB!

Anonymous said...

The online goods look like they are designed to fit a 20-something body! Hmmmm....maybe I need to shop someplace else.