Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Brand Impact

I came across an interesting article (apologies for the off-color nature conclusion) the other day that outlined all of the brands the writer came in contact throughout the day. I figured I would give it a shot myself.

Here's mine:


As you can see, this is only the first half-hour of my day. However, out of the 18 different brands I came in contact with in that half-hour, every one of them are either my preferred brands or long-term purchases in my household that I will most likely return to come replacement time.

Who's timeline is your business listed on? Are you a standard? That's what proper branding does. Proper branding creates desired, repeatable, consistent experiences for your target market. 

So, maybe instead, I should ask, Are you merely a company? or are you a brand?

Let's sit down over your preferred coffee shop and find out which is the case.

0 comments: