Saturday, January 10, 2009

Fresh Work Friday - The EP

Yes, I know it's Saturday morning, but I was up and working on a project when it switched from Friday to Saturday, so I think it's still acceptable to post another "Fresh Work Friday". Not to mention, it's my blog and I can do whatever I want!

Just wanted to share a quick job I did for my wife's blog, now creatively titled, Finding My Feet. She was really wanting a custom design, so I obliged. The only truly custom stuff is the header work. The rest is pretty standard. I'm planning to add some widget images in there later on.

Getting good feedback from both Mac and PC users, so I think we are in the clear programming-wise. 



Please feel free to read her stuff. She's poured her heart out about our past year and she's a fabulous writer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did GOOD! It looks great on my laptop....and 9 inches of snow!!

Anonymous said...

Your link above has a dot between raechel and myers....